Arkansas State League (Fall 2012)
The Arkansas State League serves Classic-level boys and girls teams from across Arkansas. Teams in the U11-U12 ages play 8v8, with most games scheduled in each team's local District. Teams in the U13-U19 age group play 11v11, and brackets can include teams from across the state. To help match teams of similar ability, the league offers "Gold" and "Silver" categories of competition in all age groups.
Fall 2012 Rules and Information
Teams will be required to give ASL games the top scheduling priority on each of these dates as a condition of participation in the league. All brackets will be scheduled to play a minimum of 6 (and a maximum of 8) games during the season, and teams will not be allowed to request "blackout" dates that coincide with the specified league play dates. For fall 2012, games will be assigned to the following dates (in the order specified by the number in ). Any dates not used on a team's initial schedule will be reserved as "make-up" dates in the event games are canceled due to inclement weather.
** Premier League teams that wish to also participate in the ASL will be given flexibility on the dates that conflict with PL games.
- Saturday, August 25 
- Saturday, September 8 
- Sunday, September 9 
- Saturday, September 22 
- Sunday, September 23 
- Saturday, September 29 [6-Boys only]
- Sunday, September 30 [10-Boys only, or reserved for make-up games]
- Saturday, October 13 
- Sunday, October 14 [6-Girls only]
- Saturday, October 27 
- Sunday, October 28 [8, or reserved for make-up games]
- Saturday, November 3 [10-Girls only, or reserved for make-up games]
- Sunday, November 4 [Reserved for make-up games]
Stated differently, ALL teams will be scheduled to play one league game on each of the dates numbered 1-6 in the list above (except in the case of "bye" games); some teams will be scheduled for additional games on August 25, and even fewer teams will have games scheduled on the other dates indicated.
Fees (include referee fees):
- ASL 2012/13 Rules ** Updated 8/21/12 **
- Team roster and player cards are required at all games
- Schedule and Standings (by groups). The preliminary league schedule will be posted by Thursday, August 16th. Team officials will have until Sunday, August 26th in which to confirm any changes to the preliminary schedule without penalty, except for any game scheduled on August 25 - 26, which need to be confirmed by August 20.
- Complete ASL Schedule (by date, with results)
- How to print your roster, game cards, post a score and submit a request to change a game schedule
- You can only change your home games to your home fields. If you want to play at another complex please put the name of the complex and field number in the notes when you make a schedule request.
Field Rain-out Hotlines:
Burns Park: 501-791-8656
Classic Coach forum on Facebook - connect with other coaches, schedule friendlies, and discuss soccer.
See the GotSoccer page for information on how to create a Special Events Roster Club Pass and for the updated Manager's Guide!
After each match, the head coaches of both teams must report the score within 48 hours.
For the Arkansas State League, the Event ID is 26344 and the PIN is 2012. You will need to look up the Game # that corresponds to your match on the schedule.
In addition, referees are expected to report cautions (yellow cards) and ejections (red cards) via the Score Reporting Form above and on paper game reports that are mailed in to the ASSA State Office.