Sandy, UT - 07/3/19
Utah Youth Soccer Association is seeking a full-time intern in the areas of Marketing and Events.
See below for job description and qualifications. To apply send an email to Josh Magleby at email@example.com. Deadline to apply for Fall 2019 Internship is July 31st.
The main focus of this internship will be helping the Events Manager and the Marketing Manager with tournament and event operations, as well as marketing assistance. Projects and tasks will cover a variety of other areas including event management, marketing, promotions and office work. A sampling of tasks and projects includes:
- Assisting with UYSA State Cup (Learning how to schedule a tournament using Affinity Sports database, working with community vendors for the event vendor village, on-site tournament set up, assisting marketing department with photography, videography, social media posting, tournament recap writing, etc.)
- General office duties and special assignments
Full time intern is required to work for 33-40 hours per week. Office hours are 9am – 5pm but there will be some night and weekend hours when assisting with UYSA events.
- Great communication and customer service skills
- Marketing background, skills, or interest
- Detail oriented and organized
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office
- Able to lift at least 30-40 lbs.
- Knowledge of soccer is always a bonus
The intern will report director to the Events Manager and the Marketing Manager.