The Resilient Mindset presents the Way of Champions Coaching and Leadership Workshop- Utah
The Resilient Mindset will present the Way of Champions Coaching and Leadership Workshop (WOCCLW), taking place at Mount Jordan Middle School on March 21, and featuring Dr. Jerry Lynch, John O’Sullivan and Dr. Robin Cecil.
The Resilient Mindset is proud to be bringing the second event of this kind to Mount Jordan Middle School in Sandy, Utah. The WOCCLW will continue to focus on the benefits of creating a positive coaching atmosphere while helping coaches and other leaders better understand how to create a high-performance atmosphere in the organizations and teams that they work with.
One Day Tickets $55 are available through Eventbrite - https://tinyurl.com/thuk4qg
Changing the Game Project (https://www.changingthegameproject.com)
• Author of the #1 bestselling books Changing the Game: The Parents Guide to Raising Happy, High Performing Athletes, and Giving Youth Sports Back to our Kids and Is it Wise to Specialize? His latest book Every Moment Matters is now available.
• Featured in many publications including The Huffington Post, CNN.com, ESPN, The Washington Post, The Boston Globe, Outside Magazine, and many other national and international news outlets
• An internationally known speaker for coaches, parents and youth sports organizations, and has spoken for TEDx, the US Olympic Committee, US Lacrosse, USA Football, USA Swimming, US Sailing, US Ski and Snowboard, Ireland Rugby, and at numerous other events throughout the US, Canada, Asia, Australia and Europe.
Dr. Jerry Lynch
The Way of Champions (https://www.wayofchampions.com)
• Dr. Lynch has been recognized as one of the top five in his profession nationwide. He has worked with men's and women's basketball, lacrosse, soccer, tennis, golf and other sports at the universities of North Carolina, Duke, Maryland, California, Syracuse, Stanford, Harvard and Middlebury and continues to work with several teams and parent groups nationally. In the past 30 years alone, he has been part of 54 Final Four and 36 National Championships at the collegiate and professional levels.
• Dr. Lynch is a well known and in-demand public speaker at leadership, coaching, athletic and corporate conventions, conferences, clinics and workshops for coaches, sports parents and athletes. Some of his presentations include Keynote Talks at the New Zealand National Academy of Sport, Der Deutsche Schmerztog in Germany, the National Field Hockey Coaches convention, the Ironman Sports Medicine Conference in Hawaii, the USA Lacrosse National Conventions and the NIKE/China Leadership Summit in Lanai, Hawaii.
• He is the author of 13 books on coaching, leadership, spirituality of sport, warrior spirit, peak performance, and sports psychology. He has nine DVD's (video) on the Way of the Champion as well as a TWO 6-CD audio boxes on PERFORMANCE IN ATHLETICS
Dr. Robin Cecil
Sport Ready (https://www.rusportready.com)
• Dr. Robin L. Cecil is a physical therapist with over 25 years of experience working with youth athletes.
• Her focus with Sport Ready provides consulting in athlete health management solutions, training in athlete monitoring and load management, and injury surveillance for organizations, teams and individual athletes to advance high performance and reduce unnecessary injuries.
• She is Certified in Injury and Workload in Team Sports, is a licensed competitive soccer coach, a youth recreational coach, a TPI trained athletic development junior coach & is currently a consultant for BYU women’s soccer.
• She is a member of the American Physical Therapy Association, American Academy of Sports Physical Therapy, and Professional/Collegiate Therapist, Sports Performance Enhancement, and Youth Athlete Special Interest Groups.
8-9am: check in
9-12: Jerry & John - Finding Your Why and Coaching with Heart
1-1:45 - Robin - Establishing a Powerful High Performance Healthy Athlete
1:45-4:45pm: Jerry & John - Developing a Championship Culture
4:45-5:30 pm: book signing, Q and A, etc.
Ticket sales and additional details on presenters can be found on Eventbrite @