Skip to Main Content

The site navigation utilizes arrow, enter, escape, and space bar key commands. Left and right arrows move across top level links and expand / close menus in sub levels. Up and Down arrows will open main level menus and toggle through sub tier links. Enter and space open menus and escape closes them as well. Tab will move on to the next part of the site rather than go through menu items.

Spring Request Forms

Sandy, UT (5/7/2019) As the end of the spring season is quickly approaching forms for medals and referee fee refunds are now available.  Please submit your requests following your final game of the season.
League Medals
Please select the appropriate league to request your season medals
  • Order limit is roster maximum and two coaches.
  • U9-U14 medals are available for first and second place teams only
  • U15-&up medals are available for first place teams only
Missing Referee Refund Requests
  • If your team is competing in the PL, SCL, IRL, X-League and you did not have a full referee crew at one of your games, please submit a refund request.
  • If your team is part of a parent Organizational Member that pays the referees fees on your behalf, do not submit a request here.  Organizational Members who pay on behalf of their teams will receive a separate refund.  Below you will find a list of Organizational Members who pay on behalf of their teams.

7 Elite Academy

Heber Valley Soccer Club

Rangers FC





La Roca

Shooters Soccer Club

BE United

League 30

TC United



United Academy

Blue Knights


Utah Development Academy


Morgan Valley United

Utah Arsenal FC

Comba fC

Nebo United Soccer Club

Utah Storm

Copper Mountain


Utah Surf (Region 5)

Cottonwood FC


Utah Valley United

Eagle Mountain

Park City Soccer Club


Elite FC

Price Youth Soccer/Voltage


Fusion FC

Rangers Celtic EAST


  • If your team is not apart of the above Organizations, please submit your referee fee refund by clicking here.



For any additional questions, please contact the Utah Youth Soccer Association state office at 801-307-5150.