- Daily website monitoring and maintenance as needed, including managing product collections, banners, page assets, QA of live site assets and answering inquiries from cross-divisional partners as it relates to placements on the site.
- Optimize the customer experience through site merchandising, including ranking product, availability and product presentation where appropriate.
- Maintain and update the category pages, product merchandising standards, and navigation experience.
- Continuous oversight of operating practices and procedures, in order to determine where improvements are needed and work to implement changes as appropriate.
- Communicates to team and stakeholders site issues & resolution, event calendar updates and process improvements.
- Acts as subject matter expert on industry standards and proper coding techniques to achieve ideal rendering across specified email environments.
- Cascades strategic visions into daily deliverables.
- Shares measurable plans and progress with senior leaders throughout the company.
- Develop and code complex, data-driven responsive HTML in email.
- Execute community management strategy for internal partners in order to support WA Youth Soccer’s business objectives.
- Examples: Issue resolution (PR), Integration with marketing campaigns and brand initiatives, authentic presence on each platform, customer service and insights.
- Support management of external agency relationships to optimize value for Washington Youth Soccer.
- Versed in sports communication and program structure, trends, and community. Passionate about sports as a vehicle for positive community growth.
- Activate Social Listening and assess relevant conversations Washington Youth Soccer can participate in.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with proven ability to write clear, concise, and accurate messages for a variety of target audiences.
- Execute with an understanding of digital operations (consumer pathing, marketing channels, funnel conversion, targeting and personalization).
- Write effective copy with an understanding for Search Engine Optimization.
- Develop and execute cross-promotional marketing campaigns, capitalizing on current trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in addition to demonstrated experience in Digital Marketing, Public Relations/Public Affairs, Communication or Journalism.
- Proficiency in use of Social Listening tools, displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Proficient in Windows-based computer applications, Microsoft Office business applications, and various email platforms.
- Possess excellent problem-solving skills. Ability to identify the root cause, analyze the options and work towards solutions that serve the technical and business concerns.
- Comfortable with a high degree of autonomy while working in a fast-moving, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- Understand best-practices for email clients including various MS Outlook versions, major ISPs, and popular mobile platforms.
- Strong organizational skills (indexing, collecting and archiving data).
- Operates with an interest to always learn and develop self and to become a stronger professional.
- Passionate about writing and its role in connecting with customers to drive business results.
- Ability to prove why their ideas are analytically sound.
- Demonstrated understanding of issues management and audience engagement on behalf of a company.
- Understanding of KPI’s, solid understanding of web metrics, testing methodology, and optimization strategies.
- Considers the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external partners with a strong desire to produce quality work.
- Executes effectively by using resources efficiently, meeting deadlines, and keeping others informed of work plans and progress towards goals.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite CC (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Spark).
Please send resume to info@WashingtonYouthSoccer.org