Utah Youth Soccer Association
Utah Youth Soccer is the leader in promoting, developing and governing youth soccer in Utah: providing quality educational and developmental opportunities for all members.
HIRING FOR: Part-time position with Utah Youth Soccer
JOB TITLE: Legacy Fields Executive Secretary
REPORTS TO: Director of Operations
WORK STATUS: Part-time. Regular office hours desired but not a requirement.
JOB SUMMARY: The Legacy Fields Executive Secretary will be a working liaison between the Legacy Field state committee, the Legacy Field regional subcommittees and the State office. He or she will work with both committees and the State Office to accomplish the goals of securing land and building soccer fields.
- Plan and attend Region and State Legacy Fields Committee Meetings
- Coordinate and follow up on committee assignments
- Meet with cities and other potential land partners to discuss and plan field building opportunities
- Ensure deadlines are being met on potential projects or other assignments
- Work with committees to identify potential land options
- Negotiate with potential land partners to get deals finalized
- Help to facilitate the creation and production of promotional and informational materials
- Proof read and provide recommendation for any requested released of funds
- Proof read contracts and MOU’s (memorandum of understanding) for land deals
- Provide Legacy Field Accounting numbers to state and regional committees.
- Help to secure volunteer or paid contracts to build soccer fields.
- Assist in all other duties required to accomplish the goals of the Legacy Fields Project
- Keep steady office hours.
EDUCATIONAL AND OR EXPERIENCE DESIRED
Bachelor’s degree. Successful experience working in committee/group think environments. Prior secretarial experience.
- Must be able to work with many different groups and personalities.
- Experience in city, private, or commercial development.
- Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, Internet and email.
November 1, 2017
$15.00-$17.00 per hour
TO APPLY: Email your cover letter and resume to Bryan Attridge at firstname.lastname@example.org.