Attention Grade 9 Referee Course Participants:
If you are having trouble finding the exam, please follow these instructions. Also, it is a great idea, and also highly encouraged, that you save a copy of the completion certificate on your computer after each module.
At the top of the final screen of each module on the right side, there is a notice that shows whether the module requirements have been met.
Click on it and it will offer the option to print a completion certificate.
Students should save a copy of the completion certificate on their computer. Be sure to save the results of each module.
- In a new browser window, log into CoReferees.GameOfficials.net
- From the left side menu, select CONFIRMED Reg
- When the new window opens up, click on the course number in green
- Load session tracker should appear in center of the browser window. Click on it
- Follow the session instructions from there.
If you are unable to access the test, please contact:
Assistant to the State Director of Instruction