It has been quite the fall season! Can you believe there are only few weeks left in the season?
As you are finishing up your league games be sure to check a few things off the list to wrap up the season.
- Finish your Games and enter your scores!
- In order to finalize standings, please make sure all scores are updated into Affinity no later than November 5, 2018.
- If there is a CS entered into the score box, please email UYSARR@GMAIL.COM with the game number and confirmation from the opposing coach of the score of the game.?
- Placed in 1st or 2nd in your bracket? It’s time to order league medals!
- Teams that finished in first or second place may submit an order for league medals.
- U15-U19 teams are only eligible for first place medals.
- Medal orders are limited to the maximum number of players on a roster and no more than 2 coaches.
- Please do not order medals for club passed players.
- U11-U15 premier teams are eligible for medals in the spring only.
- You may pick up your league medals at the UYSA Office starting October 30th after you have submitted the medal request form.
- If you would like your medals shipped to you, please call into the UYSA office to submit payment.
Order your medals here!
- Submit your Referee Fee Refund Request
- If you did not have a full referee crew for any of your games this season, please submit a request for a refund.
- If your club pays your referee fees, do not submit a request. Your club will receive the request.
- If your team is participating in the premier league (for fall and spring) please request you refund in the spring.
Request your referee fee refund here!
- Open Window
- The transfer and recruiting window open November 15th - January 15th
- The Player Transfer Form is still required. Please follow the instructions on the form.
- Season Coaching Waiver Expiration
- Any coach with a season waiver must complete their Grassroots In-Person Licensing prior to the start of the spring 2019 season.
Click here to learn more about coaching licensing!
As always, if you have any questions, please contact the UYSA State Office at 801-307-5150. We are open Monday-Friday from 9AM-5PM