Sandy, UT (August 10, 2020): The Fall 2020 Gaming League schedules have been published. Please take a moment to review your team's schedule for this season. Keep in mind schedules are subject to change due to reschedules initiated by coaches, weather cancellations, etc.
Please click here to be directed to the Premier League, State Competition League, Inter-Regional League, and X-League page. Not only can you find your team's schedule on the League page but you can also stay up to date on all details for the Fall season.
If you have any questions concerning league games, don't forget to visit the Team Manager FAQ page. This will provide you with step by step details on navigating through the season.
This information does not apply to the Southern Utah Interregional League.
Rescheduling Notes from the Commissioner
- Reminder that coach to coach reschedules are a maximum of two, you are NOT allowed two free and two other. The maximum allowed for any team is a total of two. The fee free window will close on August 23, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. The reschedules must be completed (including the opposing team accepting the reschedule) or you will be required to pay the $50 reschedule fee.
- All teams are required to have at a minimum a Head Coach and an Assistant Coach.
- Games will not be rescheduled as a COVID reschedule, due to one of the coaches being in quarantine, it can be rescheduled as one of the allowed two (2) coach to coach reschedules
- All Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches should be prepared to hold training sessions and coach any scheduled match(es) while any other coach(es) are in quarantine.
- UEY: Definition: Close Contact Exposure
RESCHEDULES: (Current policy)
- Two week fee free reschedule window for coach to coach reschedules
- Maximum of two reschedules per team
2020 Exceptions for the RONA -
- If a player or coach rostered on a team, tests positive – all players/coaches who were “close contact exposed” will be required to quarantine for (14) fourteen days.
- If a coach coaches multiple teams- all players who were close contact exposed by the coach are required to quarantine for 14 days from the date of exposure.
- If a player is multi-rostered, has club passed or trained with a team outside of their primary team within 48 hours of the positive test all players who were close contact exposed will quarantine for 14 days from the date of exposure.
- If additional players/coach on the team have a positive test the 10 day time frame would reset to the latest positive test
- If a member of a player or coach’s player (family members residing in the same house)or a team has multiple players/coaches in quarantine has a positive COVID Test–all players or coaches in that household would be required to quarantine for 14 days
- If a team has multiple players in quarantine:
- If there are 7, 9 or 11 players (dependent on age group) not in quarantine the game is not eligible for a COVID reschedule. If there is at least one coach available that is not quarantined the game is not eligible for a COVID reschedule.
- Coaches may reschedule the game using one of their two (2) coach-to-coach reschedule, if they have one available
- If a team has less than 7, 9 or 11 players (due to COVID quarantine) or no coaches available due to quarantine
- Coaches will need to reschedule using the “Other Reschedules Form”
- Must use “COVID” as the reason
- Must have reported the COVID cases to the COVID team, club managers and UYSA
- Must provide a list of players/coaches who are out on quarantine if requested
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our office at 801-307-5150.
Games begin Monday August 24th! Good luck this season!