The National League Desert Conference (formally DPL) provides an opportunity for the most competitive teams in its portion of the US Youth Soccer West Region to play each other on a scheduled basis. Each year, teams compete for a spot in the prestigious US Youth Soccer Far West Regional Championships, as well as the highly-competitive US Youth Soccer National League.
The Desert Conference is open to teams from Arizona, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico, and Nevada. This is a travel league, Please review all rules, policies and commitments if your team is thinking of applying for Desert Conference.
- Know before you register -
- Registration Procedures: The Team Application deadline is Monday July 6, 2020. Following submission of a team application, your State Association will either endorse/approve the application of reject the application for participation in the Desert Conference. After receiving State Association recommendation, the Desert Conference will review team applications and determine if your team will be accepted into the Desert Conference for the 2020-21 Season.
- Please do not apply for the league if you cannot meet all that is required (play dates, travel, policies) in Team Information Document above.
- USYS Registration Instructions (GotSoccer)
- Commitment: Any team looking to participate in the Desert Conference must understand the level of commitment it takes to participate in a League that stretches across 5 different state associations. All teams understand that this is a multi-state league and that teams may travel hundreds of miles to participate in conference games. Teams understand that they may not play any true “home” games. A limited number of teams are accepted into the Desert Conference, so it is important that each team makes the commitment to travel BEFORE applying to the conference.
- This is not a guarantee of placement in the Desert Conference League, Final teams will be announced by July 17th 2020.