Ogden, UT - 6/3/18
Ogden City SC returns to Utah today improving their record to 2-4 after 3 weeks of play.
OCSC split their matches against FC Tucson the last 2 weeks. 2-2, winning and loosing a game both home and away.
Season Review by the Numbers...
In their 6 matches, Ogden City SC:
- has played 23 players this season thus far
- has scored 5 goals and allowed 9
- has had 3 players score : Gui Leme (2), Jarom Farnsworth (2), Skyler Milne (1),
- has 4 players with assists : Skyler Miilne (2), Payden Pemberton (1), Zach Maas (1), Gavin Flitton (1)
- has been shown 9 yellow cards to opponents' 10
- has committed 48 fouls to opponents' 58
- has had 40 corner kicks to opponents' 29
- has only played against 2 other PDL franchises : Albuquerque Sol (0-2 against) and FC Tucson (2-2 against)
- have saved as many shots on goal as opponents have saved theirs: 28
- have taken 56 shots to their opponents' 53
Ogden City Soccer Club returns home this week as they take on Colorado Rapids U23 on Friday, June 8th and Saturday, June 9th - both matches start at 7pm.