Apply today for a 2011 U.S. Soccer Foundation Planning Grant and take the first step to building the field of your dreams! This program, offered by CHA Sports, the Foundation's Partner for Design and Planning, awards grants to groups who want to develop an initial master plan for their proposed field project. Visit ussoccerfoundation.org/planninggrants
to start your application.
The Planning Grant Application is open March 1 - April 1 (5:00 PM EST)
A properly developed master plan created by CHA Sports:
- Guides the design and construction of soccer field projects in a coherent and unified way
- Establishes the proper sequencing and phasing for design and construction
- Integrates a project into your overall budget
- Builds momentum for future phases
- Serves as a foundation for effective marketing, fundraising, and advocacy with decision-makers
Planning Grant Applications are due April 1st and recipients will be announced in May so Grant Recipients can work with CHA Sports over the summer to develop a master plan in time for the U.S. Soccer Foundation’s field grant opportunities offered in the fall.
Questions? Contact Sarah Weiss, (202) 872-6668 or firstname.lastname@example.org