Arkansas State Soccer requires all coaches and team managers to submit a background check. Do not allow parents/other adults to assist with practices or games unless they have completed a background check. Only adults listed on the roster have a valid background check. Coaches and team managers are also required to take the Center for Disease Control Heads Up! Concussion Course in order to be added to a roster.
Goal Safety information
- Never let children swing or climb on goals
- Always make sure goals are properly anchored.
- Goal Anchors
Hotel Safety information
- Always use the buddy system
- Don't allow players to keep their hotel doors open
- Station player rooms between adult rooms
- Always have more than one adult present at all times
Concussion Safety - CDC website (lots of good information)
Other Sports Safety Resources:
US Youth Soccer