2016/17 Arkansas State Cups
Arkansas State Championships:
- U15 - U18: November 12 - 13, 2016
- U11 - U14: May 20 - 21, 2017
- U19: June 3- 4, 2017
- Teams must qualify for this event by participating in either the Region III Premier League or the Interstate Competitive League.
- The champions in the U13 - U19 age groups advance to Southern Regionals. The finalist in the U13 - U17 age groups advance to the Region III President's Cup
- Winners earn a spot in the following year Premier League.
- This Cup is for the Gold division only.
- U15 - U20: November 12 - 13, 2016
- U11 - U14: May 13 - 14, 2017
- All teams must qualify by participating in either the Interstate League, AR State League, AR State Rec Plus League or Champion's League.
- The Cup is for Classic Silver (Division II) and Bronze (Division III) and Rec. Plus teams
- No Advancement to Regional competitions.
Ron Heller Recreational Cup and FunFest Jamboree:
- May 6 - 7, 2017
- Ron Heller Cup for U9 - U19 recreational teams (2 days)
- FunFest Jamboree for U7 - U19 recreational teams (includes in-house rec.) (Sat. only)
- The jamboree is open to USYS teams from other states
- April 29 - 30, 2017
- Cup for U8 - U10 academy teams. Recreational teams may enter.
- Open to USYS teams from other states