Arkansas State Championships
Arkansas State Cup
2014/15 Arkansas State Championships
U15 - U18 Arkansas State Championships:
Date: November 7 - 9, 2014
Location: Burns Park, North Little Rock
Teams: U15 - U18 Classic and Challenge teams
Only one division is available: Champions Division. Challenge teams that competed in the ASL may register for the event but there will not be a separate division.
**New rule: In each division, the first place team will represent Arkansas at the US Youth Southern Regionals. The second place team will represent Arkansas at the Region III President's Cup. Do not enter this Cup unless you are willing to attend either one of these Regional events.
- Southern Regionals: June 18 - 25, 2015 North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Region III President's Cup: June 11 - 14, 2015, Lafayette, LA
Registration deadline: October 24, 2014, 4 pm (this includes payment received)
Roster Freeze date: October 31, 2014, 4 pm
- A player can only play on one state cup roster, this includes the U13 - U14 State Cup held in the spring.
- Secondary players are not allowed.
- If you have questions about your roster please contact Kathy Schimmel prior to the roster freeze date.
Teams will be approved once payment is received so that we can start the scheduling process. Teams are still required to complete their state league games in order to remain in the schedule. There are several state league games that remain to be played and the results of those games can affect the final seeding/schedule.
- November 7, 6:30 pm - 9 pm: Holiday Inn Express Maumelle, 200 Holiday Drive, Maumelle,
- November 4 - 7, 4 pm, online (instructions for online check-in)
- November 8, at least two hours prior to a team's first game of the tournament. Field 1 - RV headquarters - Burns Park
- Teams that play at 8 am Saturday morning must check in on Friday night or online by Friday at 4 pm
- Teams will not be allowed to play until they are officially checked in.
- Fines will be imposed on any team that checks in late.
- Documents needed for team check-in:
- Player cards for all players, coaches, and team managers
- The cards should be laminated, on a ring, and in alphabetical order
- Medical Release for each player
- Does not need to be notarized, must be current year.
- In binder in alphabetical order
- Proof of date of birth for each player (unless that player has been verified by ASSA in GotSoccer)
- Form of acceptable documentation: Government Birth Certificate, Driver's License, Military ID, State issued Health card. (Religious and hospital birth announcements are NOT acceptable - if it has cute prints of the feet or hands it is not acceptable)
- In binder in alphabetical order.
Arkansas State Championships Rules
SCHEDULE: schedule (seeding) may change based upon results of state league games still remaining to be played.
Best Western Plus JFK Inn & Suites
2500 Main Street, North Little Rock, AR
$84.99 includes a hot breakfast
Only a few minutes from Burns Park Soccer Complex
Holiday Inn Express-Maumelle
200 Holiday Drive, Maumelle, AR 72113
$89 per room, includes hot breakfast (use code ASC)
Holiday Inn West
10920 Financial Center Parkway, Little Rock, AR 72211
501-225-1075 ext 602
Rate for events: $99.00, plus tax
Rate includes full hot breakfast buffet, free parking, free Wi-Fi