Arkansas State Championships
2015/16 Arkansas State Championships
The Arkansas State Championships offer the top level of competition, with the champions advancing to 2016 Southern Regionals and finalist advancing to the 2016 Region III President's Cup. Teams must qualify for this event by participating in and completing a league sanctioned by ASSA.
- U15 - U18 State Championships: November 7 - 8, 2015
- U13, U14, & U19 State Championships: May 21 - 22, 2016
U15 - U18 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS
Date: November 7 - 8, 2015
Location: Burns Park, North Little Rock
- Tuesday - Thursday, 10 am - 4 pm, at the state office: 9871 Brockington Rd. Suite 10 (in the back) Sherwood
- Tuesday 6 - 7 pm, Brunner & Lay Soccer Complex
- Wednesday 6 - 7 pm, Sporting AR office, Centerton complex
- Friday night 6 - 9 pm, Tournament Headquarters on field #1 at Burns Park
What to bring to check-in:
- Medical Release for each player (can be found on the forms page of our website)
- Proof of birth date: Document must be an official government issued document:
- Official birth certificate
- Driver's License, Passport
- Military issued ID
- Government issued health insurance card
- Player cards - all cards must have pictures, including the coach and manager.
Your state championship roster will be available in your team account once it is approved.
State Championship rules
Registration deadline: Oct 23, 2015
Roster freeze date: Oct. 30, 2015, 11:59 pm
- The roster must contain at least 9 players from the official team roster created at the beginning of the season.
- Club pass is allowed. Only primary players are eligible for club pass.
- Secondary and guest players are not allowed.
- Any player who resides outside of the State of Arkansas must be rostered onto the team before Oct. 1, 2015
- Roster limit: 22 players. Only 18 can dress out per game. Game rosters can change during the tournament.
- A player can only play in one State Championships (National Championship Series)?
- If a player is pulled up from a younger age division, please let that player know that he/she is then ineligible to participate in the U13 or U14 division in the spring.
HOTEL OFFERS - WOW what a deal!
o 2 Riverfront Place, North Little Rock, AR 72114
o $79 for the first guest and $10 each additional guest with a Maximum of 4 to a room (includes hot breakfast)
o Call & Ask for the State Championships Rate: 1-501-907-4823 or 1-866-657-4458
U13, U14, & U19 State Championships:
Date: May 21 - 22, 2016