2014/15 Arkansas State Championships
U13, U14, and U19 Arkansas State Championships:
Date: May 9 - 10, 2015
Location: Burns Park, North Little Rock
Schedule - Revised. (updated 5/12/15 10:15 am)
Due to weather conditions the ASC was postponed. We are unable to use Burns Park this coming weekend and have moved the games to the Sugar Creek Complex in Bella Vista.
Team Check-in: (mandatory)
Friday night, May 8, from 6 - 9 pm,
Crowne Plaza: 201 South Shackleford, Little Rock, AR 72211
1. Copy of birth certificate or government ID for each player. Must be official government document
2. Player card for each player. Virtual cards are allowed
3. Coach and team manager card for each adult listed on the roster
4. Medical release for each player
Team Hotel Offers:
Crowne Plaza: $80 with breakfast for two. Call Courtney Blazer to book the rooms at this special rate: 501-975-6840
Holiday Inn Conference Center: $79 including breakfast, 15% food discount in Boston's Restaurant, and complementary Boston's Pizza Party in Atrium on Friday night for participating teams. Call Paul Devlin for the rate: 501-235-2010
With the chance of bad weather please check your hotel's cancellation policy. Both hotels listed above will not penalize you if the tournament is canceled.
Weather: We are watching the weather. As we all know the weather can change and forecast don't always accurately predict the weather.
We have initiated the following plan:
Plan A: We will not change the schedule unless Burns Park closes.
Plan B: Move the games to turf fields in Central AR
Plan C: If we cannot complete the Cup during the weekend of May 9 - 10, we will reschedule for May 16 - 17.
U19 Teams: The first place team of each gender will represent Arkansas at the US Youth Southern Regional Championships.
U14 Teams: The first place team of each gender will represent Arkansas at the US Youth Southern Regional Championships. The second place team of each gender will represent Arkansas at the Region III President's Cup.
U13 Teams: The first place team of each gender will represent Arkansas at the US Youth Southern Regional Championships. The second place team of each gender will represent Arkansas at the Region III President's Cup.
Do not enter this Cup unless you are willing to attend either one of these Regional events.
- Southern Regional Championships: June 18 - 25, 2015 North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Region III President's Cup: June 11 - 14, 2015, Lafayette, LA
A silver division will only be offered if at least four teams register for the division.
State Cup Rules Please read the rules prior to registering for the Cup
How to submit your state cup roster - Rosters due by May 1, 4 pm
Registration deadline: April 24, 2015, 4 pm (this includes payment received)
Roster Freeze date: May 1, 2015, 4 pm
- A player can only play on one state championship roster, this includes the U15 - U18 State Cup held in the fall.
- Secondary players are not allowed.
- Club pass is allowed (club pass rules)
- If you have questions about your roster please contact Gayle Smith prior to the roster freeze date.