Tournament Travel Requirements
US Youth Soccer has strict guidelines to govern teams that travel out of state to attend tournaments and to address when a team wants to play in a tournament that has not been sanctioned by US Youth Soccer. ASSA and all of our affiliated clubs must adhere to these guidelines.
IN-STATE US YOUTH SOCCER SANCTIONED TOURNAMENT
If the tournament to which your team wants to travel is in Arkansas and is an ASSA-sanctioned tournament, your team is free to attend the tournament and use its Arkansas roster and playercards.
OUT OF STATE US YOUTH SOCCER SANCTIONED TOURNAMENT
If the tournament to which your team wants to travel is outside Arkansas, but is a US Youth Soccer sanctioned tournament, all you need to do is fill out the eTravel in GotSoccer.
- Log-in to your Team Account.
- Select "Events"
- Select "Permission to Travel"
- Select "eTravel - Search Events" (search for your tournament) OR, if your tournament is not listed there
- Select "eTravel - Other Events" to search for your tournament.
- Once you find your tournament, click on the "Request" button in the eTravel column to the right.
- Hit "Submit Request"