2014/15 Arkansas State League
A league provided by Arkansas State Soccer Association for U11 - U18 classic and challenge teams
State League Commissioner: Samir Haj
State League Administrator: Leslie Kennard
2014/15 Season Rules and Information
An initial schedule can be viewed in your team's GotSoccer account.
All games must be finalized by August 29, 2014
U15 - U18 must complete all games by November 2, 2014
U11 - U14 must complete all games by April 25, 2015
Event ID: 40273
You need to know the game number (found on the game card or on the schedule)
**Field usage fees for Burns Park: any team/club scheduling a game at Burns Park will be responsible for paying the field usage fee.
www.nlrpr.org/rentals: To view Field reservations
- To reserve fields: call Temeka Martin 501-791-8541 (M-TH 6:30 am - 3:30 pm, Fri 8 am - 12 pm)
- $30 per game/field without the use of lights
- $40 per game/field with the use of lights
- (this is for a full size field for two hours) smaller fields will be pro-rated.
- Burns Park does not provide referees. The home team is responsible for securing referees
Field Usage Fees for Arkadelphia:
- $20 per day ($20 extra per hour for lights)
- Contact: Mike Volz 870-246-5499
- Burns Park: 501-791-8656
- Maumelle: 501-803-3999
- Riverdale and Verizon: 501-603-9880
- Lakewood: 501-771-9973
- Bryant: 501-213-5455
The Arkansas State League serves Classic and Challenge level boys and girls teams from across Arkansas.
- U11 age groups play 8v8, with most games scheduled in each team's local district.
- U12 age groups play 8v8 or 11v11*, with most games scheduled in each team's local district.
- U13 - U18 age groups play 11v11, and brackets can include teams from across the state.
- U11 - U14 will include both a fall and spring season.
- U15 - U18 will only include a fall season.
- *U12 11v11 is only offered to U12 teams registered as classic.
New registration levels for 2014/15:
To be eligible to participate in the ASL a team must be registered as either classic or challenge.
- Only teams that are registered as classic and compete in the ASL are eligible to enter the AR State Championships and qualify for advancement to Southern Regionals and the Region III President's Cup
- Teams that are registered as challenge are eligible to participate in the Challenge division of the State Cup.
- Recreational teams are not permitted to participate in the ASL.
- Information on the new registration levels
Classic or Challenge: Which registration level is best for your team?
Register Classic if:
- Your team wants to participate in the Gold division of the Arkansas State Cup (the only division that can advance to a Regional Cup)
- Your team wants the opportunity to participate in the Region III Premier League.
- Your team wants to participate in premier level tournaments.
Register Challenge if:
- Your team would typically register in a silver or bronze division.
- Your team is not interested in advancing to a Regional Cup.
- Your team registered as recreational last year.
Things to keep in mind:
If you have more than one team in an age group: challenge players can club up to classic but classic players cannot club pass down to challenge.
Classic may only offer one division - Gold (except in the U11 - U12 age groups, which involve pool rosters)