2016/17 Arkansas State League
A league provided by Arkansas State Soccer Association for U11 - U18 classic teams
Arkansas Soccer State League Coordinator: Tennille Stanger, email@example.com 501-833-0550
Arkansas Soccer Classic Commissioner: Amanda Qullin, firstname.lastname@example.org
Teams must register for the Region III Premier League, USYS National League or AR State League to qualify for the AR State Championships. If a team registers and we are not able to provide a bracket, then the team can use another US Youth sanctioned league (approved by the ASSA State League Committee) to qualify for the AR State Championships.
Teams will only be able to seek outside leagues approved by ASSA in the event a division in an age group does not form. Teams must have registered for league. There are several factors that go in the decision of whether an age group will form in a bracket, including but not limited to geography, competition level, overall logistics, number of teams, etc.
Fall 2016: Fields will be under US Soccer guidelines for 5v5, 7v7, 9v9
Fall 2016: Birth year registration starts.
Fall 2016: Require all coaches in the league to have an E license in order to coach.
2016 Fall State League registration: (when registering, the system will automatically use your current age group, please don't change this, it will automatically update once the new season starts.
Fall 2016 Format: The league will consist of six set dates, plus a rain date. Teams must select at least four dates. Two games will be scheduled per date.
Fall '16 Dates:
September 10 - 11 (mandatory date)
September 17 - 18
September 24 - 25
October 1 - 2
October 15 - 16
October 29 - 30
Novermber 5 - 6 (rain date)
State Championship for the U15 - U17: November 12 - 13, 2016
U11 - U14: Spring dates will be added before the start of the fall season.
Teams from OK, KS, and MO can participate but all Arkansas teams within the same age group & bracket will play each other. Teams in the younger age groups (U11 - U12) will be grouped geographically, when possible, to lessen travel but will have crossover dates.
Fall 2017: Require all coaches in the league to have a D license in order to coach teams in the gold division.
For the good of the game in 5 years:
- Four District/Region Leagues
- Age true brackets with 6 teams/age group
- Three Divisions or levels of competition
- Two Premier League teams from Arkansas per age group
**Field usage fees for Burns Park: any team/club scheduling a game at Burns Park will be responsible for paying the field usage fee.
www.nlrpr.org/rentals: To view Field reservations
- For any AR Soccer League games you must go through the State to reserve fields at Burns Park. Please do not contact Temeka for league games.
- If you want to schedule a friendly or additional games you can contact Temeka directly. Payment will be expected at time of reservation.
- $30 per game/field without the use of lights
- $40 per game/field with the use of lights
- (this is for a full size field for two hours) smaller fields will be pro-rated.
- Burns Park does not provide referees. The home team is responsible for securing referees
Field Usage Fees for Arkadelphia:
- $20 per day ($20 extra per hour for lights)
- Contact: Mike Volz 870-246-5499
- Burns Park: 501-791-8656
- Rainout Line number: 501-798-0200
- Our new Rainout Line offers you a FREE iPhone and Android app to quickly check the status information.
- NLR Parks and Rec Home Page and Status Board
- Field reservations:
- Maumelle: 501-803-3999
- Riverdale and Verizon: 501-603-9880
- Lakewood: 501-771-9973
- Bryant: 501-213-5455