The Arkansas State League serves Classic and Challenge level boys and girls teams from across Arkansas.
U11 age groups play 8v8, with most games scheduled in each team's local district.
U12 age groups play 8v8 or 11v11*, with most games scheduled in each team's local district.
U13 - U18 age groups play 11v11, and brackets can include teams from across the state.
To help match teams of similar ability, the league offers "Gold" and "Silver" categories of competition in all age groups.
U11 - U14 will include both a fall and spring season.
U15 - U18 will only include a fall season.
*U12 11v11 is only offered to U12 teams registered as classic.
New registration levels for 2014/15:
To be eligible to participate in the ASL a team must be registered as either classic or challenge.
- Only teams that are registered as classic and compete in the gold division of the ASL are eligible to enter the AR State Championships and qualify for advancement to Southern Regionals and the Region III President's Cup
- Teams that are registered as challenge are eligible to participate in the Challenge division of the State Cup.
- Recreational teams are not permitted to participate in the ASL.
- Information on the new registration levels
2014/15 Season Rules and Information
Fee: $150 per team. Fee does not include referee fees or any field usage fees. Teams will not be accepted until payment is received - this includes teams that have its registration fee paid by their club.
- Registration deadline: August 8, 2014
- Payment of the ASL entry fee may be made online at registration, or may be paid via check sent to the address below:
1100 E. Kiehl Ave. Suite 3
Sherwood, AR 72120
List of teams that have applied. (Does not guarantee acceptance)
State League Commissioner: Samir Haj
State League Administrator: Leslie Kennard
**Field usage fees for Burns Park: any team/club scheduling a game at Burns Park will be responsible for paying the field usage fee.
www.nlrpr.org/rentals: To view Field reservations
- To reserve fields: call Temeka Martin 501-791-8541 (M-TH 6:30 am - 3:30 pm, Fri 8 am - 12 pm)
- $30 per game/field without the use of lights
- $40 per game/field with the use of lights
- (this is for a full size field for two hours) smaller fields will be pro-rated.
- Burns Park does not provide referees. The home team is responsible for securing referees
Field Usage Fees for Arkadelphia:
- $20 per day ($20 extra per hour for lights)
- Contact: Mike Volz 870-246-5499
- Burns Park: 501-791-8656
- Maumelle: 501-803-3999
- Riverdale and Verizon: 501-603-9880
- Lakewood: 501-771-9973
- Bryant: 501-213-5455