Arkansas State Championships
November 11-12th, 2017
Age Groups: U15-U18 (Gold Level Teams Only)
State Cup Rules
Check- In Process
The Arkansas State Championships will offer only one division; Gold. Teams that register for this cup must commit to advancing to Southern Regionals or the Region III President's Cup if they place 1st or 2nd in the cup.
Fine for qualifying and then not advancing to Regional competition: $1,000-$3,000.
1. Teams must abide by the National Championship Series Rules. (Click here for National Championship Series website)
2. Only primary or club pass players are allowed to participate.
3. Teams must maintain a continuity of a minimum of nine players from league to state championship's roster.
4. Teams must qualify to register for this cup by competing in/and completing the schedule in either the Region III Premier League or Interstate League.
5. A player can only play in one State Championship (in any state) per seasonal year. If an U14 or younger player club passes or is registered on an U15-U18 team, that player is ineligible to play in the U13-U14, U19 State Championships that are held in the Spring.
6. A player cannot be rostered on both a State Championships and Governor's Cup team if it is held the same weekend.
7. Any player that resides out of the State of Arkansas must have been registered onto the team by September 30, 2016. There are exception for border towns/clubs.
8. Roster limit: 22 players on State Championship roster and 18 players on the game roster.
Roster Freeze Date: November 3, 2016
9. Only rostered players, coaches, and managers may be on the sideline with the players.
(Click here for instructions on how to make State League Roster)
Please email Marissa Hicks for any roster questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be aware of the new playing rule in effect this year: (Limited Substitution)
A maximum of 7 substitutions for each team shall be allowed in each game during each half of play and during overtime play. After leaving the game during a half of play, the substituted player may not re-enter the game during that same half of play. After leaving the game during overtime play, the substituted player may not re-enter the game.
Due to the limited substitution rule electronic player cards cannot be accepted.
U19 Only: With the birth year change many teams that were U18 under the school year method had to make a choice as to whether or not to include seniors on their team who were born after January 1 of the school year. Many teams opted to include the seniors and bumped their team up from U18 to U19. Due to the National Championship Series combining the U19 & U20 groups for the 2017 Southern Regionals we must hold our State Championships in the spring to accommodate players who are currently in college, since the U19 age group was traditional college age players.
What we are offering this fall for the U19 age groups: Any U19 team that has competed in either the Interstate or Governor's League is eligible to participate in the Governor's Cup this fall. Participating in the Governor's Cup will NOT affect the team's eligibility to participate in the Arkansas State Championships in the Spring. Therefore, U19 teams may enter both the Governor's Cup in the fall and the Arkansas State Championships in the spring if they so desire.
Birth year change issues: The U19/20 (98/97) State Championships will be held in the Spring. Teams that have played as U19 can decide to drop the 98 players and enter the cup as U18 or elect to keep the players and enter the cup in the Spring. U19 teams need to be aware that '97 players will be allowed to participate in Southern Regionals and therefore in the state cup.
2017 US Youth Soccer Region III Greensboro, NC
Click here for more information
Bryan Park Soccer Complex
Opening Ceremony: June 22, 2017
Round Robin: June 23-25, 2017
Quarters: June 26, 2017 (U13B, U14, U15, U16)
Semis/ Quarters: June 27, 2017 (Semifinals U19/ Quarters U13G, U17, & U18)
Finals/ Semis: June 28, 2017 (Finals U19/ Semis U13-U18)
Finals: June 29, 2017 (Finals U13-U18)
2017 Region III Presidents Cup
Click here for more information
June 13-18, 2017 in Tulsa, OK
Mohawk Sports Complex