AR Recreational League
The Arkansas Soccer Recreational League (previously known as the Central Arkansas Soccer League) provides recreational teams in Central Arkansas with local, age-appropriate competition. Boys (or coed) and girls divisions will be offered in the U8-U19 age groups, and teams may be placed in different brackets based upon competition level and geographic location.
Spring '13 League information:
Schedule (click here)
List of teams sorted by club (to help find your team's division)
Emails are being sent on a weekly basis to all coaches and managers. If you are not receiving schedule updates via email please contact Gayle Smith
How to find your team's complete schedule:
- Click on the schedule for your team's division
- Click on your team
- This brings up the schedule for your team only. It will show games across brackets.
- Important: When a game is played between two teams from different brackets it only shows the game in the schedule of the home team’s bracket. If you click on your bracket schedule and then on your team you will see your team’s complete schedule, which will include any cross-bracket games.
Need help finding a field? Click on "Event Fields" on the red bar at the top. If the club has provided an address for their fields a google map will provide directions.
Contacting Other Coaches:
A contact list will be emailed to all registered coaches to assist in scheduling within your division or finding friendlies to play.
Recreational Coach Forum on Facebook - to help coaches communicate and find pick-up games
Field usage fees for Burns Park: any team/club scheduling a game at Burns Park will be responsible for paying the field usage fee.
- $30 per game/field without the use of lights
- $40 per game/field with the use of lights
- (this is for a full size field for two hours)
- Burns Park: 501-791-8656 (to view field reservations: www.nlrpr.org/rentals )
- Maumelle: 501-803-3999
- Riverdale and Verizon: 501-603-9880
- Lakewood: 501-771-9973
- Bryant: 501-213-5455
1. The home team/club is responsible for scheduling and paying for the referees and fields. This also applies if a neutral site is used.
2. If a team does not show up for a game the team's club will be charged for the referee fees and a $25 fine. The coach or team manager must contact the opposing team within 24 hours of the game if they need to cancel or reschedule.
3. The coach/team manager must provide an official ASSA roster to the referee at the beginning of the game.
4. Please post your score:
- Coaches/team managers are encouraged to post their scores: (the score will not be made public but will help us better bracket teams in the future)
How to post a score via your smart phone or computer Game Number - located at the left-hand column of the schedule
- Event ID: 30692
- Pin: 2013
- Post your score now via your computer:
7. The home team must change its jersey if there is a conflict. It is recommended that all teams have a set of pennies on hand if you do not have alternate jerseys. An email to the opposing coach before the game can avoid jersey conflicts.
Please take a minute to complete the survey. Your input is vital to the improvement of the league.
** Please remember to always check the goals to ensure that they are properly anchored.
- Never let children (or anyone) climb or swing on a goal. Goals are not designed as climbing toys and can tip and cause serious injury or death.
- For goal/sport safety information