Workshops & Meetings
Arkansas State Soccer - Annual General Meeting & Workshop
February 22, 2014 from 9 am - 4 pm
FREE! We encourage administrators, coaches, and club volunteers to attend.
Coaching sessions, GotSoccer training, vendors, Recreational League Scheduling Meeting, State League Meeting, Membership Roundtable, Registrar Meeting, and the opportunity to schedule a meeting with a SCORE representative!
Location: Clarion Hotel - 925 S. University Ave., Little Rock, Map Hotel room rates: $89 under "AR Soccer Assoc."
Register for the event (registration helps us plan for the event, please take the time to register)
2013/14 Motions of the ASSA Board of Directors - to be approved at the meeting
Proposed Fee Structure - to be approved at the AGM
Proposed Bylaw Change - will be voted on at the AGM
ASSA Board positions up for election:
- VP Northwest
- VP Northeast
- Recreational Commissioner
- State Referee Commissioner
Voting: to be an eligible voter for an association you must either:
1. Be listed on the administrative page of your club's GotSoccer account or
2. Have a signed (from club president) proxy. In addition to presenting the original proxy at the AGM, a copy must be emailed by 4 pm on Friday, February 21, to firstname.lastname@example.org
****Only clubs in good standing are allowed to vote.
To be eligible to vote, a club must have all '13 Fall invoices paid in full.
- How to check your club's balance: Login to the club account - on the club's home page you can view "GotSoccer Billing Account" if it states "an invoice and balance" the club has an outstanding invoice.
GotSoccer: Schedule a meeting by emailing Jared Hirschowitz at email@example.com Learn about online registration for your club, league and tournament programs, or the club program.
UK International Soccer - Camps and Training: Adam Gee, firstname.lastname@example.org 941-345-0878