Arkansas State Championships
2012/13 State Cups:
Schedule and Results
Roster Freeze Date: May 10th, 4 pm. (No exceptions) This includes pool and club pass rosters.
- For teams utilizing pool rosters or club pass. You must submit a support ticket via your team account with the list of players on the State Cup roster. (Emails will not be accepted) by May 10, 4 pm
- Academy Teams: submit a list of the players who will participate on the state cup team from your pool roster.
- U11 - U12 Pool roster teams: submit a list of players who will participate on the state cup team from your pool roster.
- U11 - U12 regular roster teams: you must officially add a player to your roster. Guest players are not allowed nor is club pass. Secondary players are allowed.
- U13 - U14 President's division teams: You must use your official roster. All players must be officially registered to the team. Secondary players are allowed. Club pass is not allowed. Guest players are not allowed.
- U13 - U14 Champion Division teams: Club pass is allowed. Submit a list of players who will participate on the state cup team. Secondary players are not allowed. The secondary player must become primary on the team to be eligible.
- Any changes to your official roster (adds, drops, transfers) must come from your club's registrar.
- The list of players for your state cup roster must be submitted via a support ticket thru your team account
- Roster limits:
- U9/U10: 12 players per roster
- U11/U12: 18 players per roster
- U13: 18 players per roster
- U14: 22 players per roster
- President's Division: all 22 can dress out for every game
- Champions Division: only 18 can dress out per game, the roster can change from game to game.
- Only three (3) U10 players, or below, may be placed on any one U11 or U12 State Cup roster.
- Player who participate on a State Cup "Champions Division" roster may not later be added to a Region III President's Cup roster. Even if the Champions Division team does not advance.
Team Check-in (NEW this year! Team check-in can be completed online) Click here for instructions Team must check-in by May 14, 4 pm
Optional team check-in: May 17, 6 - 9 pm, Burns Park, field #1
What is required for team check-in:
1. Laminated player cards with picture (except for the academy division)
2. Medical release for each player (can be the club's medical release form, must be signed by the parent for this seasonal year) Medical release form
3. Proof of Birthdate
- Acceptable forms: Government issued ID, State or government issued Birth Certificate, State issued health card, passport.
- NOT Acceptable: Religous document, hospital birth certificate (typically with the baby's foot print)
The President's Cup and AR State Championships will be combined in 2012/13. There will be two divisions: President's Divsion and Champions Division. For the U13 and U14 age groups, winners from the President's Division will advance to the Region III President's Cup and winners from the Champions Division will advance to Southern Regionals. U11 and U12 age groups will offer Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels if enough teams participate. ***New this year: U9 and U10 Academy division is offered.
- U9 & U10 Academy
- U11 - U12 State Cup
- U13 - U14 State Cup
- Champions Division
- President's Division
Date: May 18 - 19, 2013
Location: Burns Park, North Little Rock
Teams must qualify* to enter the Champions Division or the Gold division of the President's Division. The President's Divsion will offer a gold, silver, and bronze division if there are enough teams. Competitive rec. teams are encouraged to enter the silver or bronze divisions of the President's Division.
*To Qualify: teams must participate and complete their schedule in the AR State League or particpate in the Region III Premier League.
Online Registration - Registration is closed
- Please use your official ASSA GotSoccer team account to register. Not sure which account? Please contact your club's registrar for assistance.
- Academy and Pool Roster teams: If you are registering more than one team per pool roster, register the team that you want in the highest bracket first - using the team login information. Then contact Kathy Schimmel to receive additional logins for the other teams.
List of Applied Teams (TEAMS THAT ARE LISTED AS "NO" UNDER ACCEPTED HAVE BEEN PLACED ON A WAITING LIST BECAUSE THE ENTRY FEE HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED AND ARE NOT GUARANTEED ENTRY)**
**The deadline for registration/payment was April 15. Teams that registered but have not paid must pay the late registration fee, and will be accepted into the tournament only as space allows with the approval of the Cups Committee.
Early Registration fee for U11 - U14: $450 (deadline March 31, 2013) To qualify for the early deadline payment must be received by the deadline.
Early Registration fee for U9/10 Academy teams: $50 (deadline March 31, 2013)
Late Registration fee for U11 - U14: $500 (April 1 - 15, 2013) (increases to $525 after April 15)
Late Registration fee for U9/10 Academy teams: $75 (increases to $100 after April 15)
Deadline to enter: April 15, 2013 (entries received after this date is not guaranteed acceptance)
Bond: $1,000 for the U13 - U14 age groups (a club can elect to send in one check of $1,000 for all of their teams) If a club does not provide a check each team must submit an individual bond check.
Teams can only enter one state cup (including the American Cup.) A player can only play in one state championship cup.
Residence Inn and Fairfield Inn Marriott - 4110 Health Care Drive, North Little Rock, AR
• Check-in: Sat May 18, 2013
• Check-out: Mon May 20, 2013
• Special rate available until: Fri Apr 19, 2013
RESIDENCE INN LITTLE ROCK NORTH
ONE BEDROOM SUITE $89.00 per night
Book ONE BEDROOM SUITE at Residence Inn Little Rock North for $89.00 per night
STUDIO KING SUITE $89.00 per night
Book STUDIO KING SUITE at Residence Inn Little Rock North for $89.00 per night
TWO BEDROOM SUITE $129.00 per night
Book TWO BEDROOM SUITE at Residence Inn Little Rock North for $129.00 per night
If you have questions or need help with the links, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.
Fairfield Inn - Little Rock North (Book a Room)
Holiday Inn West - Financial Parkway - 10920 Financial Centre Parkway, Little Rock (Book a Room)The brand new Holiday Inn West-Financial Parkway is extending a discounted rate of $99 per night, per room with an extensive hot breakfast buffet. We are located 13 minutes from Burns Park. Additional key amenities include an onsite restaurant, outdoor pool, fitness center, complimentary Wii Station with games, Guest Pantry, two guest laundry rooms with laundry detergent and more!
Crowne Plaza - 201 S Shackleford, Little Rock (Book a Room)
Crowne Plaza offers the following for your convenience: full breakfast buffet, indoor/outdoor heated pool, laundry facilities, free WiFi, Starbucks Coffee Shop, full bar and restaurant, easily accessible off the interstate and just 13 minutes from Burns Park.
Hampton Inn & Suites - 1301 S. Shackleford, Little Rock (Book a Room)
$89 per night - Double, $109 per night - Suites
Hampton Inn and Suites West offers the following for your convenience: a deluxe continental breakfast buffet, indoor heated pool and hot tub, laundry facilities, free WiFi, a 24-hour Suite shop, easily accessible off the interstate, just 13 minutes from Burns Park and within walking distance of several restaurants.
- For group reservations please call Susan Warren at 501-975-6812.
Comfort Inn and Suites - Downtown Little Rock, 707 Interstate 30, Little Rock
Please contact the hotel directly to receive the group rate: 501-687-7700$85 rate for a standard and $95 for a suite
TOWNEPLACE SUITES LITTLE ROCK WEST
Single King studio with sleeper sofa $84 per night (special rate available until 4/26/13)
Book Single King studio with sleeper sofa at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West for $84 per night
Two Queen studio $89 per night (special rate available until 4/26/13)
Book Two Queen studio at TownePlace Suites Little Rock West for $89 per night
We are located 9 minutes, 8.5 miles from Burns Park. Our hotel is a newer hotel, 2.5 years old, we have a complimentary breakfast, indoor pool and a nice area with gazebo in the back for teams and families to relax.
State Cup rules Chapter 8
Teams entering the Champions Division must make a commitment to attend Southern Regionals in Edmond, June 20 - 26, 2013, if they are the champion of our state cup.
- Southern Regional webpage
- Southern Regionals Tournament Rules
- National Championship Rules
- FAQ - Club Pass
Teams entering the President's Division (Gold) have the option of attending the Region III President's Cup in Columbus, GA, June 6 - 9, 2013.
- Region III President's Cup webpage
- Region III President's Cup Rules
- 2013 Region III President's Cup - Team information