Arkansas State Championships
Arkansas State Cups:
U15 - U19: November 8 - 10, 2013
- Champions Division (Classic teams only) (Registration is closed)
- President's Division (Classic and Recreational Level 2 teams) (Registration is closed)
- Challenge Cup (Recreational Level 2 only) Nov. 9 - 10 only
U9/10 Academy, U11 - U14: May 17 - 18, 2014
U15 - U19 Arkansas State Cup: November 8 - 10, 2013
- Location: Burns Park, North Little Rock
- State Cup Rules (updated 11/4/13)
- Guidelines/Rules specific to this event
- Schedule (11/08/13 3:11 pm)
- (remember to refresh your browser each time you view the schedule to ensure that you are viewing the most recent schedule.)
- Tournament Headquarters - sponsored by:
- Check-in Process:
How do I submit the names for my roster?
All rosters names must be submitted via a support ticket from the team account in the State Cup tab.
Even if you are not making any changes to your roster you MUST submit a support ticket and state "No Changes"
Submitting your team Roster:
Sign onto the team account:
From the "HOME" "OVERVIEW" page you should be able to view the team's event registration history.
Find "2013/14 AR State Championships" at the end of the row is "Request" under the "Support" column.
Click "Open a support ticket"
In the text box labeled "Problem Description" type the names of the players who will be participating in the State Cup.
If a player is to be a Club Pass player, please list CP by their name.
Also state Friday checkin or Online checkin.
Once everything is filled in, click "SUBMIT."
** ONLY support tickets submitted thru the State Cup tab will be accepted. DO NOT send the support ticket via your general team account to "Arkansas State Soccer Association". It cannot be seen by the tournament committee and will NOT be accepted.
Check-in can be done either one of two ways this year:
- A team can checkin online by uploading all documents to the State Championship Event
- Check-in on Friday night at Burns Park. If you have a game on Friday, you must complete checkin at least 1.5 hours prior to game time so we can get the game cards ready.
- Friday check-in is available from 6 pm - 9:30 pm.
Medical releases, Birth certificate and player/coach/manager passes must be presented.
If you wish to use the online check-in option, it must be completed by Wednesday evening at midnight. To upload the documents, click on the EVENTS then click 2013/2014 AR State Championship. The last tab to the right is a DOCUMENTS tab where you can upload all the documents needed.
Online check-in is encouraged to avoid any issues.
If you have any questions regarding checkin, please contact Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Arkansas State Cup Seeding Procedure
1. If all teams have only participated in the ASL, the ASL standings will determine the seeding.
2. If all teams have only participated in the ASL but in different divisions, the higher seeding will go to the teams in the higher division regarding of standings.
3. If some teams have participated in the ASL and some in the PL, standings from both leagues, GotSoccer rankings, and any head-to-head competitions may be used to determine seeding.
4. The PL is considered a higher competition but does not automatically guarantee top placement.
ASL: Arkansas State League
PL: Regional Premier League
- Champions & President's Divisions: $450*
- Challenge Cup: $300*
- Payment must be received to complete registration.
Registration deadline: October 14, 2013 for Champions & President's Divisions
Registration deadline: October 25, 2013 for the Challenge Cup
Roster Freeze Date: Nov. 1, 2013
Level 3 Classic teams will be allowed to use club pass in all age groups.
2012/13 Arkansas State Champions
|U18 Girls - NWAL Strikers||U18 Boys - Berryville Aztecas|
|U17 Girls - Little Rock FC||U17 Boys - AR Comets|
|U16 Girls - AR Comets||U16 Boys - Little Rock FC|
|U15 Girls - AR Comets|
U15 Boys - Little Rock FC
|U14 Girls - Little Rock FC||U14 Boys - Mighty Bluebirds|
|U13 Girls - Mighty Bluebirds||U13 Boys - AR Comets|
|U12 Girls - AR Comets||U12 Boys - AR Comets|
|U11 Girls - NWAL Strikers||U11 Boys - ASC Shockers|
Congratulations to all the AR teams who participated in the Region III President's Cup.
U13B - AR Wizards - finished in 2nd Place!
U13G - ASC Dragonflies - finished in 2nd Place!
U14G - Searcy Storm - finished in 2nd Place!
U14B - Berryville Aztecas
U16G - ASC Dragonflies
U16B - Maumelle River City United
U17G - AR Rush
U17B - Berryville Aztecas