Cabot Soccer Fields
Directions to Andrew Crouch Memorial Field
- Take US 167 North to Exit 16A - Cabot. Exit ramp veers to the right and leads to traffic signals.
- At traffic signals, proceed straight onto Hwy 321 East.
- Proceed for approximately 2 miles and turn left onto Kerr Station Road (you will pass a large church on left just before turn).
- Turn right onto Panther Trail (immediately before Middle School South).
- Follow Panther Trail to fields. Fields are on right, just after water tower and just before Cabot Junior High South.
Directions to Cricket Field
- From Little Rock take I-167 north to Exit 16A - Cabot.
- Exit 16A will veer to the right and bring you to a traffic light; go straight through the traffic light.
- First Street will be on your left one block after the traffic light (next to the Mean Pig restaurant). Turn left on First Street and follow it for about 1.2 miles.
- After crossing the new bridge, you will see the Allman/Bevis First Street Sports Complex on your right.
- Turn right into sports complex and proceed for 0.3 miles behind softball fields to the Cricket Soccer Fields.